Teaching Credentials, Awards, and Memberships:
- Certified in Teaching & Coaching through the PGA Professional Program, 2016.
- New England PGA Section Teacher of the Year, 2002 & 2012.
- Recognized by Golf Digest as the #1 Teacher in Massachusetts, 2005 & 2013.
- Selected by GOLF Magazine as one of the country’s Top Teachers, 2005 & 2006.
- Southern Massachusetts Chapter NEPGA Stroke Play Champion, 2002 & 2004.
- Member of the Titleist Leadership Advisory Staff.
- Member of the Professional Golfers Association of America since 1995.
Professional Experience Coaching Elite Players:
- Coached the following players who have achieved exempt status on the PGA Tour:
- Brad Adamonis
- Marco Dawson
- James Driscoll
- Kevin Johnson
- Rob Oppenheim
- Fran Quinn
- Coached the 2017 USGA Mid-Amateur Champion Matt Parziale
- Coached numerous players who have played Division 1 College Golf
Teaching and Coaching Professional Background:
- Director of Instruction – Tournament Players Club of Boston, Norton MA 2019 – Present.
- Teaching Professional, Charles River Country Club, Newton Centre, MA. 1999-2018.
- Head Instructor, Kostis/McCord Learning Center, Grayhawk Golf Club, Scottsdale, Arizona, recognized as one of ‘America’s Top 25 Golf Schools’ by GOLF Magazine, 1994-1999.
- Lecture, St. Joseph’s Parish, Medway, MA. 2005-Present
- Coach, MABA Girls Travel Basketball, Medway, MA. 2009-2017
- Boston College BA English 1987.
- Member of Boston College Golf Team, 1984-87; Team Captain, 1986-1987.
- Robert Crowley Golf Scholar and Francis Ouimet Caddie Scholar.